Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hopping Down the Bunny Trail

Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter! We traveled to Llano to celebrate the Easter weekend and the wonderful annual reminder that Christ Has Risen! Sydney participated in 4 Easter Egg Hunts throughout the week and she definitely got better (faster) each time! We had so much fun teaching and explaining about Easter! Preparing for all the kids activities has been a blast and turns us back into kids ourself!

Stroller Strides Easter Egg Hunt


Sydney and cousin Graycie were so happy to see each other!


My grandparent's house. Such a beautiful place, especially with all the wildflowers.


Good 'ole Popo! The hardest working man I know!



Sweet Uncle Jim. He gives the BEST hugs!


Mimi....has aged so gracefully!


I love this pic of the girls! Check out Graycie's eyelashes!

Sydney in her element....riding on the tailgate with Daddy.


The Montfort Family


Literally, the best Easter family pic I could get. Sydney was way too busy eating Easter candy.


Sisterly love for Cole


Gigi and her girls.


Sweet Keat! Or as Sydney would say, "Kea nut"


I am so thankful for this picture! Sydney has taken up with good 'ole Popo and this picture will be cherished forever.














3 comments:

  1. Love that pic of Sydney and Popo. What a family treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, I enjoyed the pictures. I believe that Graycie looks like Mimi. Sydney and Graycie and Keaton and Cole will definately have some fun times together. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so good! What kind of camera do you have? I think I remember going out to your grandparents many years ago...For some reason I remember the most amazing tree? Is that right or did I make that up? LOVE the pic of Sydney and Popo- Priceless!

    ReplyDelete