Friday, July 23, 2010

Brother turns 9 Months

Our Keaton who goes by the name "Brother", "Sweet Keat", "Keanut", "Bubby", "Keanutter Butter" and "Eatin Keaton" turned 9 months old July 16th! He is such a wonderful blessing to our family and has been such an easy and content littly guy. However, I can definitely see the mischevious little boy in him starting to take over!

Keaton"officially" started crawling at 8 months 7 days and has not slowed down since. He finds everything and anything on the floor and tries to eat it. So far I have caught him trying to eat a grape, a Barbie necklace, a pebble, and a Turfco receipt! He has 4 teeth and 2 on the way and LOVES to use them. He is such a good eater and has not been picky with anything. He babbles ALOT and is loud, loves to flirt with waitresses and LOVES to pull his sister's hair. He usually has a scratch, a bruise, a mosquito bite on his face and he is always dirty. Keaton's rough tough real stuff, but is the best cuddler when he's all played out. He is a super sweet little boy!

His 9 month stats were somewhat hard to believe. He weighed 18 lbs and measured 27 1/2 in. Both in the 10th percentile. He's always been described as "fat," so I was shocked when I saw the charts. Oh well, he's healthy and that's all that matters!

I am definitely behind in my postings. We've had some computer issues , so I cannot upload our pictures from my fancy camera on the computer I am currently using. Hopefully soon, I will be able to share more of our summer and Sydney's latest developments!


1 comment:

  1. What a cutie Julie! You are in the 'must have clean floors' phase and I don't envy you one bit. I am not very good at that as I don't like to sweep or vacuum. All the best!

    ReplyDelete