Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pay bills Girl

Sydney and Keaton had their first day of Mothers Day Out yesterday! For the past two years, Sydney had gone to a preshool twice a week, but we decided to move across the street to Messiah Lutheren Church and have both kids attend their awesome Mothers Day Out program. The kids did great and we look forward to a fun year! Since Sydney has been in school over the past two years, she always asks me what I will be doing during the day while she's at school. I tell her everytime that I pay bills, clean house, do laundry, & go grocery shopping. So after picking her up from MDO yesterday I said, "Hop in the car big schoolgirl." She asked, "Keaton's a schoolboy and you're a pay bills girl?" Yes I am.

Our schoolgirl who grew like a weed over the summer!

Both are getting too dog gone big!




No comments:

Post a Comment