Saturday, February 27, 2010

Keaton's Four Month Stats

With all the fun going on that I mentioned in the last post, I failed to report very important news! Keaton had his 4 month checkup on Feb. 18 with Dr. Guthrie! And he measured (drum roll) 14 lbs. 12 oz. and 25 1/2 in long. He is in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th for height! Dr. Guthrie is big on nicknames and has called him Porkchop and Meatball thus far. I looked up Sydney's stats from her 4 mo. checkup and she was 9 lbs. 2 oz. and 23 in. long. I believe this was when we became slightly concerned about her growth and started monitoring her more often. Everything has checked out fine with her, so it's just amazing how different two children can be!

Below are pictures of both Keaton and Sydney sitting in their Bumbo seats at 4 mos. Look at the difference in their legs! However, Sydney looks so much stronger! She's our fiesty firecracker and Keaton is our laid back easygoing little man. Both are perfect and give our family such great balance! I apologize for no smiles....neither one of my kids are photogenic!






2 comments:

  1. He is most definitely a VERY CUTE meatball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your blog. A good way to keep up with the grandkids. I can't imagine how you came up with that name. Umm!

    ReplyDelete