Monday, February 15, 2010

This Time for Real

If you notice closely, I have already made a post....but that was back in October. Before my second child was born, before I got a new camera and before I even made my blog official. ALOT has happened since then! So this new post is the new beginning of my blog for real! Read the first post from October for the basic facts and reasons for the blog.

Now, to quickly catch you up to date on what has happened since October....

-Keaton James was born October 16 (6 lbs 9 oz)
-Sydney turned TWO November 14
-Obviously Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years kept everyone busy. Sydney's big gift from Santa was a pink baby grand piano. She absolutely loves it and according to everyone, she has long skinny "piano fingers."
-The kids and I started back to Stroller Strides which has definitely become my addiction. We try to attend 3 days a week and I feel guilty if I don't go. It's a major body bustin workout plus great social interaction for the mamas and the kids!
-Kris is gearing up for our crazy time of year. He and his family are about to start planting grain and cotton. Turfgrass sales should start to pick up in March and hopefully keep a busy schedule throughout the remainder of the year!
-Keaton will be 4 months old Feb. 16. We will go for an official weigh in and shots on the 18th, but our home scale has him weighing around 15 lbs! Our featherweight Sydney weighs 20 lbs, so little brother isn't so little!

I know you would rather look at pictures than read, so here are a few pics summarizing whats been going on over the last few months! I hope to post frequently. We have alot going on in our lives, so I know it will not be hard for any ideas on what to write about! Here are the pics!
Keaton James has arrived!



Christmas in Llano


Handsome Boy



Sydney stirring Kris' strawberry birthday cake (Feb.7)


Playing with each other. Keaton LOVES Sydney!

Sydney- Valentine's Day

Keaton- 4 months old!


No comments:

Post a Comment